Red Hat Gift Ideas

I am a new Red Hat Lady this year (turned 50 years old) and looking for Red Hat crafts to make for my Red Hat friends. Ideas for gifts and party favors holidays and birthdays. I appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.

Sandy from Stewartstown, PA

Red Hat Gift Ideas

My mother is a pink hat and she takes old hats that she had and cheap hats and they have a red hat decorating party were each red hat gets to design her own and she also set up a little thing were they all have a different name and they made there own special name tags and put it on like plastic name badge's for the hospital and they all had a ball! (12/08/2008)

By frazia

Red Hat Gift Ideas

Welcome to the "Sisterhood"! Oh, there are so many things. There are Red Hat fabrics you can make tissue holders to go in purses, you can crochet tiny hats as earrings, pins, pin-cushions. If you rubber stamp, you can get tumbled marble square tiles at Lowe's or Home Depot, stamp them using an indelible ink, and mark them with permanent markers, then put felt dots on the bottom corners and give them as absorbent coasters. Our Queen taught us to make pillbox hats out of bleach bottle plastic, covered with padding and fabrics/lace! Any craft, done in red and purple! There's SO much! Go on a Red Hat website for your state or nationally and find more ideas. Have fun! (12/09/2008)

By Nance

Red Hat Gift Ideas

I think it would be fun to make hat bands for one another, based on the other person's personality. Draw names from a hat, and let the ladies know that the bigger the better! I can see the feather plumes, and birds of paradise now!

By Dedeswrkshop

Red Hatter
Red Hat Society Club Ideas
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors