Red Kool Aid on Carpet

How do I remove red Kool-aid from carpet?

Traci8384 from Eau Claire, WI

Answers:

old Red Gatorade stain

I let a stain set without treating it and months later when I finally got to it I tried everything in the book to get rid of it. First I used Spot Shot, then Oxyclean, then white vinegar, and lastly Resolve. None of these really helped me.

So, I finally turned to the web and found this. I wasn't sure what to exactly do until I stumbled on this website and it seemed simple. I had all the products, so I tried it!

I took a warm bucket filled it up with warm water and put some dish soap in it and then I took a white towel and drenched it; ringing it out a few times. I then placed the towel over my stain and put an iron that was set on cotton steam on top of the towel. I noticed the stain starting to make my towel red so I knew it was working. It took majority of the stain away, its hardly noticeable. Thank you so much this really saved me! (12/19/2008)

By Alyssa

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

This is awesome. Thanks so much. My grandson spilled red Kool-Aid on the carpet. I used Joy dishwashing liquid, warm water, and a white towel. I didn't have an iron, so I used a coffee pot filled with hot water. I let it sit on the stain and the red Kool-Aid came off. Thanks so much to whoever posted this answer. (02/28/2009)

By Carol from VA

Photo of a kool-aid stain on carpet.
Cleaning Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet
Kool-Aid
Recipes Using Kool-Aid
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Kool-Aid Punch
Kool-Aid Punch Recipes
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎄