Red Kool Aid on Carpet

I have a red Kool-Aid stain that I have already used a carpet cleaner on. What else can I use to get the stain out of my carpet?

By Shauna from Kissimmee, FL

Answers:

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

I live in Houston, TX USA and at any grocery store, Target, and Walmart. They sell a product called "Incredible" and I've seen it get up things you wouldn't believe. But I would email Kool Aid and ask them. RIT makes a color remover for fabric. Again, stores above sell it in the aisle with the laundry soap. Good luck! (05/11/2010)

By metroplex

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

Sorry, Kool-aid is permanent. We manage hundreds of apartments and houses. It is possible to have a piece cut out of a closet floor and patched in, to replace the stain. Have a carpet retailer or installer do this. They have the experience for it to be barely noticeable. (05/13/2010)

By zoek

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

OMG, the hot iron and towel with Dawn really works. My little girl dropped her cup on the floor and some Kool-aid leaked out on the carpet. I tried everything to get it up, and nothing worked until I ran across this blog. Thank you so much. (05/16/2010)

By TParnell

Photo of a kool-aid stain on carpet.
Cleaning Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet
Kool-Aid
Recipes Using Kool-Aid
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Kool-Aid Punch
Kool-Aid Punch Recipes
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎉
🎄