Refurbishing a Fiberglass Tub

I have a fiberglass tub and the floor of it is stained from being old. What is the best thing I can do to make it newer looking?

Marcia from Glade Park, CO

Answers:

Refurbishing a Fiberglass Tub

Once a fiberglass tub gets stained the best course of action is to have it re glazed. You can find people that do this in the yellow pages under bathroom/baths. (10/23/2006)

By dean

Refurbishing a Fiberglass Tub

See if there is a Re-Bath in your area. I've been seeing ads here locally where I live where they say they can remove and replace one-piece fiberglass units, and was thinking of checking into it myself. http://rebath.com/ (10/24/2006)

By mef1957

Refurbishing a Fiberglass Tub

I just called Re-Bath because of my stained tub. It was $3550.00 for a new tub liner (smallest size) and acrylic wall sections. It is cheaper to buy a new tub and have a plumber install, even after replacing tile. (11/13/2007)

By Claire