Reinforce Shower Curtain Ring Holes With Duct Tape

When using a plastic shower curtain, I put a piece of duct tape on the top of the holes. Then I use a single hole punch to punch the hole out for the curtain ring. This helps the curtain last longer, by not having the holes break from wear and tear.

It's amazing how long the liner lasts now. Especially with teenagers and a husband that don't know how to gently use the curtain. It has saved many a new curtains.

Source: I thought of it myself, after buying shower liners so often

By Cathy from Plainfield, IL

Answers:

I do the same but with clear plastic packaging tape. I bought a curtain at dollar store and taped the holes to reinforce. It has lasted for over a year. I have removed the tape, washed in the machine and retaped as needed. (01/31/2010)

By Jenns4x4pu

That's s a really good idea, my shower curtain as we speak is ripping lol, ugh men. I'll have to try this for sure
(02/03/2010)

By k.sowders

Reinforce Shower Curtain Ring Holes
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Making a Duct Tape Bow
Making a Duct Tape Bow
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 12:51:57 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 962 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.