Remedies for a Burned Throat

Drinking a cup of tea or coffee or eating a spoon of food that is too hot can burn your throat. Depending on the severity you may be able to do something at home to relieve it. This is a guide about remedies for a burned throat.

hot tea

I took a "big" sip of a cup of tea where the water just got finished boiling. It was so hot I didn't know what to do and just swallowed it. I have had a sore throat, earache, eye pain, and pressure between my eyes. I know it sounds like allergies, but it is not. Can anyone advise me what do do?
I will never do that again.

By Debbie D.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

With no disrespect, you should have phoned your doctor for an appointment and treatment.

Read More Answers...
Health & Beauty Home RemediesMay 24, 2013
A doctor examining a child with a sore throat.
Sore Throat Remedies
A wood stove with firelogs in it.
Using Fire Logs
Cleaning an Oven
Cleaning an Oven
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 8:50:37 PM on 10.0.2.18 in 537 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.