Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I took a "big" sip of a cup of tea where the water just got finished boiling. It was so hot I didn't know what to do and just swallowed it. I have had a sore throat, earache, eye pain, and pressure between my eyes. I know it sounds like allergies, but it is not. Can anyone advise me what do do?
I will never do that again.
By Debbie D.
See a doctor, sounds like you burned your insides pretty bad!
For this time, I agree with other response to see doctor. Next time: Put granulated sugar on it to stop burning. I read this somewhere and it works. I have used it many times.
I did the same thing with soup from the microwave. I immediately ate a popsicle. Your symptoms sound worse than mine. If you don't want to make a trip to the dr., go to the pharmacy and ask the druggist. If it removed the skin, you could end up with a serious infection. I think you really need medical help.
I agree, see a doctor. Another time spit it out and get cold water straight away, keep rinsing your mouth and throat with it and drink it. Not just a mouthful, a bottle. Might stop the worst of it. Poor you. Hope it's sorted soon.
Marg from England.
Drink some aloe vera juice.
With no disrespect, you should have phoned your doctor for an appointment and treatment.