Homemade Antacid Recipe

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 449 Posts

A homemade antacid remedy in spoons.I was diagnosed with Hyperemic Gastritis. I used to have severe stomach ache and frequent heartburn which is really painful at times. The condition was not that serious, though and I was given a 30 day prescription for medication. After the 30 days, the doctor advised me to minimize the intake of such medicine as it has strong chemical components. She gave me an easy and thrifty home remedy.

Sodium bicarbonate is commonly known as baking soda. Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and a pinch of salt in a glass of water (approximately 200 mL). The mixture neutralizes the hydrochloric acid and eliminate the pain of acid reflux. The bubbling effect that happens in the mixture will promote burping that releases the gas and relieves bloating.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

In These Pages
Health & Beauty Home RemediesOctober 26, 2016
🌻
👔
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Antacid-Recipe.html