Remedies for a Fever

When a fever is present the first thing you should do is consult your health care provider. This guide is about remedies for a fever.

July 13, 2012 Flag

Next time your child has a fever, put apple cider vinegar onto some socks and put them on your child. Wrap their feet in a towel and the fever will come down.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

I am sorry, but I don't believe putting socks that are soggy with vinegar on your child and then wrapping their feet in a towel is going to do anything for the fever. Nor do I think it would be comforting. You want to use some children's Tylonal and perhaps a cool bath to soothe the fever. We have universal healthcare, and I am sure that there is some sort of phone in line that will give you good advice for short term care of a sick child. If the fever persists, go to your doctor, a walk in clinic, or even emergency. We live in Canada. Health care is covered.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJune 23, 2013
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
A woman blowing her nose, suffering from allergies.
Remedies for Seasonal Allergies
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:51:49 PM on 10.0.2.205 in 750 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.