Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

How do you cure dark circles under your eyes?

By Kavi from Chennai

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

I am very fair skinned and 70 and have allergy "shiners". Allergy medicine helps as does reducing salt in one's diet. To even out my skin tone, I also use Jergen's self tanner and this somewhat blends the "shiners" into the color of the rest of the face. I hope you find something from all the above suggestions that helps. I don't think there is much more to be tried. (07/21/2010)

By Chloelizabeth

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

If you are getting enough sleep and don't have any allergies going, this is a sign of a health issue. It could be anything from simple allergies, dehydration, to more complicated issues. (07/29/2010)

By TandT Grandma

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

If you're puffy under your eyes too, try a cucumber and drink lots of water. (08/08/2010)

By jigglebunny456

Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Woman massaging her eyes
Remedies for Bags Under Your Eyes
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing