Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Dark Circles Under EyesTo "erase" under eye circles that can be caused by a lack of sleep, dehydration, allergies etc-try dabbing a cream rich in vitamin K on the dark area. This well-known bruise healer helps brightens the skin by strengthening the capillaries under your eyes, which boosts circulation.

By Lynda from Kearny, NJ

20 Questions

My mom has dark circles around her eyes due to red eye. There is also puffiness. She's been using Olay products for dark circles.

What other solutions could be done to help this situation?

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

Answers

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

From rewardme.com
Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.

Rinse it off well with cool water.
Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts

Have you tried putting cucumbers over your eyes? It should sooth the dark circles and puffiness.

Bronze Answer Medal for All Time! 138 Answers

I don't know what redeye is, do you mean pink eye? That is a highly contagious infection and she should see a doctor. Also, has she had her blood pressure checked lately? Puffy eyes are a sign of sodium retention and when you have high blood pressure and eat salt it usually shows.

Like most people she should consciously reduce her salt intake after speaking with her doctor.

Hi my mom had tried this remedy for many years.

I have dark circles under my eyes, dry skin, and fine lines. I am 58 years old. I need help desperately! I can't afford the expensive products.

I just wish I would have started a skin regimen back in my twenties.

What home remedies can you use to lighten up dark circles or get rid of them?

By Renee

Answers

All the home remedies and high priced cosmetic remedies in the world will not work according to my Opthamologist. Of course getting enough sleep on a regular basis, is your best course of action. And, this bit of advice, I am sure of due to experience. According to the doctor, the same advice goes for bags under the eyes. It is fluid retention. Cosmetics can't help.

Harlean from Arkansa

In Ayurveda, bags under the eyes are a sign of kidney trouble. This goes with the doctor's idea of fluid retention. Try a new sleep routine (one night will not do it) and up your water (yes - water) intake.

Cut two cool thin cucumber slices. Lay down and put the cucumber slices on your closed eyes. Relax like that for about 30 minutes. Also, be sure to drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 278 Feedbacks

Really really dark circles can also be a sign of Liver problems.

Answer this Question

I have been using glasses for years and I have now switched to contacts. The only bad thing is the rings under my eyes. Are there any remedies for making them fade away or make up tips to cover up?

Sana.m from Durban, South Africa

Answers

By denise warner (Guest Post)

avon has a new product out called anew alternative that is suppose to get rid of under eye circles

By Stacie (Guest Post)

Dark circles under eyes are usually "Allergy Shiners" if you are an allergy sufferer, chances are , wearing the contacts are causing you more problems, hence, the darkness under the eyes. Perhaps get your eye dr. to prescribe some allergy drops such as patanol or optivar and see how that helps.

By joolah or the special one (Guest Post)

umm... i have no help to how you're supposed to make the circles leave but i know why they're there now that you have contacts!! the same thing happened to me, i was scared it was th econtacts at first but its not. ok, when you have glasses on the bottom rim usually covers up the area where circles are most common so you can't see them and when you take your glasses off then its too fuzzy to see the circles!!

so they've been there all along! i've heard that putting ice under your eye helps because the circle is really just a swollen part of skin under your eye but i have no idea if this theory works... i think i'm going to try it now though! bye bye

Answer this Question

How do you get rid of dark circles under your eyes?

By Teresa

Answers

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 168 Feedbacks

Vitamin B-12 might help if it is an iron deficiency and see your doctor as you may need iron or more blood. Pernicious anemia is nothing that should be over sighted.

Eat more spinach for example and higher content iron levels of foods.

Try cucumber juice. Grate a little bit of cucumber & squeeze the juice out. Apply with a cotton ball. Its soothing, refreshing & removes dark circles.

Answer this Question

What can I use to get rid of dark circles around my eyes?

By Audre

Answer this Question

I'm 21, but I have really bad dark circles under my eyes due to heredity and chronic iron-deficiency anemia. I've tried quite a few products and nothing seems to work at all!

How do you cure dark circles under your eyes?

Does Mederma gel help reduce dark circle around eyes?

Here's a beauty tip that works for me. If you have dark patches under your eyes, grate some cucumber and apply it 2 or 3 times a day.

I want to know how can you get rid of dark circles around and underneath your eyes. I have tried potato and cucumber didn't make a difference.

I have had dark circles since 2004. I have tried many things to get rid of this. I put cucumber, tomato, potato, lemon juices, almonds, etc. Is there any other homemade tips to get rid of this?

Load More

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJune 21, 2013
🎆
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remedies-for-Dark-Circles-Under-Eyes.html