Remedy for Under Eye Dark Circles?

I have dark circles under my eyes, dry skin, and fine lines. I am 58 years old. I need help desperately! I can't afford the expensive products. I just wish I would have started a skin regimen back in my twenties.

Put an illuminating concealer under your eyes. You can get it at CVS and similar stores for not much money.

I feel your pain on this one!! It is a huge challenge. More sleep helps, but some of the dark circles are heredity so no matter what you do, they will stay with you.

You can try a product like Clinique foundation (it is liquid and you can match your skin tone) and see if that helps.

Most big box department stores that sell it will give samples so you can try before you buy. I can get a lot of use from the samples as you need very little of the product.

If you make friends with the sample person, you try to get along on those--picking up one or two every time you are in the store or if you feel you need more than a sample offers, maybe the person will share with you when the sales are and you can buy the bottle then.

I actually got a bottle at an estate sale that was almost a perfect match to my skin tone...it was $2. That was amazing and has never happened since, but that bottle lasted a year.

Hey TamiMarie61!
I have a few tips for you and a few products that wont break the bank. First off, hydration is key. Water, water and more water helps with dry skin more than you would think. The 8x8 rule is easy to remember. Drinking 8 glasses of 8oz of water a day can improve appearance of fine lines, dryness, and is overall just good for the body.

A natural way is sliced cucumbers! Just slice,place on eyes closed.

It's a great time to do if napping,relaxing even sleep! The acid in them shrink puffiness.

Concealers can be expensive but Pghgirl has a good suggestion about trying samples.
Sometimes it is best to try and find the underlying cause so you can maybe remedy some changes naturally.

Some of the things noted to be a 'cause' is either too much sleep or not enough sleep. Is this a problem?
Have you had your thyroid checked? This has been noted to cause dry skin and dark circles so remember this when you have a blood test done.

Dehydration can be a big factor so be sure to drink lots of water; other liquids are helpful but nothing takes the place of water.

Cold tea bags really work and these are easy to have on hand; even just a few minutes can make a difference. Cucumbers are good but rarely on hand.

Also - just being stressed about this problem can make them worse so try to find some simple ways to relax and think pleasant thoughts.

Genetics is a big factor and may be your problem but even if it is you can still lighten these circles and dryness by reviewing some ideas/suggestions from beauty 'experts'.
Check out these links for information:

www.healthline.com/.../dark-circle-under-eyes

www.healthline.com/.../how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes...

www.chatelaine.com/.../

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Mature Skin TipsAugust 17, 2019
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remedy-for-Under-Eye-Dark-Circles.html