Remedy for Swollen Glands and Earache

I have a bad earache on the left side of my face and swollen gland on the left as well. My face is very tender and sore on left side and I keep getting an odd shooting pain in my face and ear. What should I do?

By Claire

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

It sounds like you scratched your ear and got an infection. Go to the doctor for some antibiotics! In the mean time you can lay with the swollen side up and soak your ear with peroxide, then blow dry it. The warm air will feel good, and keeping your ear dry is important.

Best Answer

It sounds like you might have an abcessed tooth . Sometimes a toothache can cause your face to swell and you will have pain in your ear and your entire face . Good luck .

What you should do is go to a doctor!

Please, when it comes to medical advice, do not wait for us to see it. Get to a doctor, or at the very least seek advice from www.webmd.com

I wish you well.

Go to a doctor.

little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Health & Beauty Home RemediesNovember 21, 2012
Treating a Cat's Swollen Chin
Treating a Cat's Swollen Chin
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:51:13 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.