Remedy for Swollen Glands and Earache

I have a bad earache on the left side of my face and swollen gland on the left as well. My face is very tender and sore on left side and I keep getting an odd shooting pain in my face and ear. What should I do?

By Claire

Showing: Answers Sort

By Beth 64 Flag

It sounds like you scratched your ear and got an infection. Go to the doctor for some antibiotics! In the mean time you can lay with the swollen side up and soak your ear with peroxide, then blow dry it. The warm air will feel good, and keeping your ear dry is important.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By chercat 2 Flag

It sounds like you might have an abcessed tooth . Sometimes a toothache can cause your face to swell and you will have pain in your ear and your entire face . Good luck .

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By cettina 78 392 Flag

What you should do is go to a doctor!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 466 2,132 Flag

Please, when it comes to medical advice, do not wait for us to see it. Get to a doctor, or at the very least seek advice from www.webmd.com

I wish you well.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Go to a doctor.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Health & Beauty Home RemediesNovember 21, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 11:23:39 AM on 10.0.2.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings