Removing Contact Paper

I need to remove some contact paper from my kitchen cupboards in the house we are moving into? Please help.

Sandi from IA

Answers:

Removing Contact Paper

Try using a hair dryer to heat the paper, makes it easy to peel off. I had some on a wall many years ago and I used an iron with a elastic pressing cloth over the sole plate and that worked too! (12/05/2004)

By Syd

Removing Contact Paper

I agree with the hair dryer method of helping to free up the paper, but then you are still stuck with the gummy glue mess....use WD-40, spray on an let sit a minute or two and wipe clean, works great for removing store tags, marker writing on sale items, etc. (12/06/2004)

By Barbie

Removing Contact Paper

Heat with a hairdryer - pulls off much easier. (12/06/2004)

By GENA LIPSCOMB

Removing Contact Paper

Cola -- My supervisor accidentally spilled her Coca cola at one of the hair dressing stations and the contact paper peeled right off! Goes to show you a person should NOT put in their stomach what can melt glue! (12/07/2004)

By Fran Marie

Removing Contact Paper

A blow dryer will loosen it and make it simple to remove. (12/21/2004)

By Franni

Removing Contact Paper

The hair dryer works great. The time required to remove very old contact paper is very minimal. (12/24/2005)

By

Contact paper tube in front of a contact paper display
Removing Contact Paper
Contact Paper Crafts
Craft Uses for Contact Paper
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
woman cleaning
Removing Glue Residue Left By Contact Paper
Photo of contact paper on a window.
Removing Contact Paper From Windows
🎉
🎄