Removing Crazy Glue

I want to know how to remove crazy glue from the screen of my cellphone?

Mely

Answers:

Removing Crazy Glue

I got crazy glue in my hair today and my mom said that the lady on the er line said to rub shampoo or conditioner into it. Any kind will work. It will break it down. (08/12/2008)

By martin

Removing Crazy Glue

I got a little bit of crazy glue on my fingers. I tried Vinegar, then Canola oil, then Olive oil. My skin feels kind of rough but it's not very sticky anymore. (10/22/2008)

By Drew

Removing Crazy Glue

Spilled Krazy Glue on a nylon jacket then tried everything from GOO GONE to WD-40 to get it out. I went out and brought the Acetone and the glue came right off. (11/22/2008)

By Cashiano

Removing Crazy Glue

I've just spilled some super glue on my fingers and counter top.

To unglue fingers, just soak them in warm soapy water. The skin remains rough but at least the fingers won't remain glued together. I then used acetone to remove the dried glue from my fingers as I did for the glue on the counter top. Acetone is a strong solvent for most plastics and synthetic fibers. So don't use it on any plastic, rubber or varnished surfaces.

Hope this helps (11/25/2008)

By JN

Removing Crazy Glue

I tried the suggestion to use shampoo and to my amazement, it removed the glue! I put the shampoo on, no water. Let it sit for a minute, then scrubbed some. It left the crazy glue spots on my ceramic tile floor rough. I used my fingernail and with a few light strokes, scraped up the glue. (12/22/2008)

By muqdah

Removing Crazy Glue

My friend says Extra Virgin Olive oil works great on fingers and even helps with the itch! (01/31/2009)

By Guest

Super Glue
Removing Super Glue from Clothing
Gorilla Glue
Removing Gorilla Glue From Microfiber
Boy Dressed as Mad Scientist
Making a Mad Scientist Costume
Canned sweetened milk.
Making Glue With Milk
green marble
Removing Crazy Glue from Marble
🎉
🎄