Removing Grout from Tile

My husband made a mess with grout in the bathroom around the tub when laying new tile. Is there a way to remove all the old grout while leaving the tile intact? The grout was not sealed and he did not finish cleaning the grout off the top of the tile. Now it is hardened on the tile. I want to redo it right, while he is deployed. It is a jacuzzi tub with a tile surround so there is a lot of tile grout to be removed.

Anna from Arkansas

Removing Grout from Tile

I agree with the double edged blade. I used to clean new houses before they were ready to be sold and it worked well to get the plaster off of windows. I use one for everything. I keep one by my sink to scrape food off of pots too. (07/17/2008)

By rae

Removing Grout from Tile

Hi. We have been tiling our whole house in a remodel. You can just scrape and scrape and scrape. The best thing is just to use good old fashioned elbow grease. Good luck. Lori (07/17/2008)

By Lori

Removing Grout from Tile
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
installing tile
Removing Grout From Tiles
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout