Removing Mouse Urine and Mothball Odor from Car

How do you get rid of mouse urine and feces smell along with moth ball smell in a car?

By debbie5 from Pendleton, OR

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here's a link that might help you resolve the issue.

As a disinfectant, in my opinion, LYSOL in the brown bottle is best. A bit costly, but is wonderful.

http://www.ehow  -upholstery.html

There is a product called Odor Begone. Sam's has something like that. Then there is Freebreeze

Also I have found if you get a laundry detergent with enzyme in it, mix a gallon of water, 1 tsp of ammonia, 1/4 cup white vinegar. Wash well, guarantee to work. I had a gas cook stove brand new given to me, mice had got in to it and they got rid of it because nothing she tried worked. I got this recipe in a "clean anything book with what you have in your house" The trick is the enzyme detergent, that's what gets organic material out of anything.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorJune 10, 2011
big cat in a car
Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior
Mothballs
Removing Mothball Odor from Washing Machine
Removing Mothball Odor from Clothing
Removing Mothball Odor from Clothing
A and oven and range with mouse odor problems.
Cleaning Mouse Urine Odor From a Range and Oven
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:12:46 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.