Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Nicotine Stains on Clothing

0 0EmailFollow
Ashtray Full of Cigarettes

Nicotine can leave ugly yellow stains on clothing. This is a guide about removing nicotine stains on clothing.

Here are questions related to Removing Nicotine Stains on Clothing.

Question: Removing Nicotine Stains from Clothing

How do you get old nicotine stains out of clothes? I smoke in my house and the nicotine has stained some of my clothes I had hanging in my closet for a long time. So the nicotine stains are probably really set in the fabrics. I wanted to know the best thing to try to get the stains out of whites and colors. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Renea A

Most Recent Answer

By Rhoni03/31/2012

I bought towels like that from goodwill. I soaked them in Biz, cold water overnight, and added detergent also. Then washed as usual. Or try rust remover from Rit cold water.

Question: Removing Nicotine and Smoke Stains from Leather

What kind of cleaning solution or home remedy can I use to remove nicotine and cigarette smoke stains from leather?

By Sharon from Brilliant, AL

Question: Nicotine Stains on Clothing

How do you remove nicotine stains from faux fur white jacket?

Evelyn from Westland, MI

Question: Removing Nicotine Stain from Linen Curtains

I would like some kind of way to remove many years of nicotine stain from linen curtains, please help.

Melissa

Most Recent Answer

By cindie [1]06/22/2004

I have tried Castro heavy duty degreaser. You can find it in a local car parts store.From what I understand nicotine is an oil- grease base. I have washed my husbands work clothes with it many of times. You do not need much of it and do a double rinse. I hope that helps.

Solutions: Removing Nicotine Stains on Clothing

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!