Removing Paint From Carpet

I spilled white paint on me beige carpet. How can I get it out?

Toni from Owensboro, Kentucky

Answers:

Removing Paint From Carpet

The best thing ever is called OOPS. Menards and Home Depot stores carry it. Whenever I paint, I always keep some on hand. (06/05/2007)

By

Removing Paint From Carpet

Goo Gone, but check for colorfasting first in an inconspicuous place. (06/05/2007)

By doityourselfer

Removing Paint From Carpet

I have light color carpet and I spilled brown paint and it has gone hard. Any answer to how to get the stain out? (07/26/2007)

By Dillon

Removing Paint From Carpet

I work maintenance in the property management industry and have spilled latex paint several times on carpet. I swear by Simple Green. You spray it unconcentrated into the carpet and then scrub it with a brush. If its a small enough area you can just rub it out with the tip of your toe. You may need to clean your carpet afterwards but it works very well. (10/20/2007)

By Steve C.

Removing Paint From Carpet

I spilled a bit of paint about the size of a credit card in my baby's room. I just tried scrubbing, soaking, spraying with every cleaning solution I owned. I even went and got Goo Be Gone. I tried cutting it out with a razor blade! Nothing worked, at all. I poured nail polish remover and it took it right out! I actually cried, but I'm just emotional. (10/21/2007)

By Leah

A paintbrush and spilled paint on a carpet.
Removing Paint from Carpet
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
🎉
🎄