Removing Tar From The Dryer

To get tar out of dryer walls, use mayonnaise. Rub mayonnaise on, let sit for 15 minutes then wipe off with a bit of elbow grease. It's the only trick that worked for me.

By Lori from Lancaster, PA

Removing Tar From The Dryer

I used cooking oil to remove tar from my dryer. I ran the dryer for a few minutes to warm it. Then I rubbed the spots with a rag dipped in cooking oil. The tar came off quite easily. (07/30/2008)

By Evelyn

Removing Tar From The Dryer

Toothpaste worked for me. I used a non scratch scouring pad and a little non gel (old fashioned white) toothpaste and the tar came right off. (04/06/2009)

By raw1905

Removing Tar From The Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 4:17:41 PM on in 975 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.