Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants

What will remove pine tar from white baseball pants?

Daine from Midland, MI

Answers

I'm guess, but I would try WD-40. It removes road tar from cars and the WD-40 would come out with some shout. I washed white baseball pants a lot when my son was in school but mostly dealt with red mud. The occasional pine tar and grass stain would show up and I had an arsenal of products. Simple Green, Shout, WD-40, Bleach, Dawn, Amonia and if oxyclean had been available, I would have used it too.

My mom and I have used peanutbutter to get pine tar out of hair.

By (Guest Post)

The product is called GOO GONE and it has worked on every sticky, gluey mess I have tried it on . You will find it at Wally Mart, K Mart, Target type stores, you may even find it in the grocery stores in the Laundry products isle

By Brad (Guest Post)

Try pine tar remover on clubhousekit.com.

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

How do you remove pine tar from a baseball uniform?

By Bill B

Answers

I sprayed Goof Off directly to the pine tar "stain" that was present on the back of the baseball jersey. The tar stain started dissolving immediately. Applied Oxy Clean to the remaining stain and rubbed it into the jersey. Washed off with warm water and the stain - on the outside and inside of the jersey - was completely gone.

Answer this Question

How do you remove pine tar from soft clothing?

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 21, 2011
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Pine-Tar-from-Baseball-Pants-1.html