Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket

How can I get a replacement control for my Sealy electric blanket?

Carol from Bloomington, MN

Answers:

I'm having a problem with one of my controllers as well. Apparently Sealy controllers are made by Biddeford blankets. If you go to biddefordblankets.com and go to the "Parts" section, you'll get contact info and parts info. There's a 5 year warranty on the controllers, so if you give them a call and talk to them, they might just send you one out no cost, or $20 (per the website) for replacement. (10/15/2007)

By Jon

Some of it might not be the controllers, but a short in the blanket wiring itself and the controllers are preventing the blanket from heating to prevent a fire hazard. I've had several of these blankets (and therefore have extra controllers) and new controllers don't always work. At that point, it's just better to buy a new blanket (12/30/2007)

By KW

I just called the 800 number and got a replacement controller for a king size mattress. We'll see if it works. Next time I have to purchase one, I won't buy this brand. These things are not cheap to begin with. (12/18/2008)

By LM

a nicely made bed
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
small bedroom
Finding Replacement Controls for a Heated Mattress Pad
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket
🎉
🎄