Finding Replacement Controls for a Heated Mattress Pad

It can be very frustrating to find replacement controls for a variety of electric household products. This is a page about finding replacement controls for a heated mattress pad.

Where can I buy a Sealy St. Cloud replacement controller for a heated mattress pad?

Answers

Best Answer

You can't buy one you have to contact the company that makes them.Here is the address and phone number

Sealy Drive

One Office Parkway

Trinity, NC 27370

United States

Phone:3368613500.

Can I buy one at Walmart, Rose's, Lowe's or at Best Buy?

Answers

Best Answer

You will need the brand name as well as the model number to look for one on eBay or any other Internet site.

It may be possible to get one (or a generic) by contacting your local Sears Repair/Parts Service shop. They carry things like this.

You can Google Sears repair shop with your zip code and find one near you. I would suggest you call them first before making a trip.

Where can I find a single control for a double mattress pad? I spilled a glass of water accidentally on mine. Can you help?

By Carol

Answers

Best Answer

I spent some time looking for an answer to where to find replacement controls for heated mattress pads and did not have a lot of luck. It appears that contacting the manufacturer directly is the best option. If you have purchased it within the last year, you might try taking it directly back to the store.

If it is older, contact the customer service department via phone or email.

If it is very old, you might want to replace the mattress pad. Today's electronics are often safer and more energy efficient than older models.

I need a replacement heat control cord for an electric mattress pad that has only 2 prongs.

Answers

Contact the maker if you can for the best cord option,you have to have the right one, for safety reasons!

I have a WP home electric mattress pad cover that I found in a house I'm cleaning out. I need the controls to go with it.

The tag on the mattress pad says model 2130 & it's dual control. I tried eBay, no luck. Where can I find this controller?

Answers

There are dual controllers on eBay...maybe the company can tell you if the model you have is interchangeable with any of the other models:

www.westpointhome.com/contact-us.html

Please be very careful with this since you don't know the history. I have seen these go bad fast and spark and cause issues. If you don't know the history of it, you may want to forgo using it. That is just me (and I LOVE free stuff and finds), but I do not mess with electricity!! Especially something that is going to be touching my bed or my body!!

Don't even get me started on the fear of bedbugs....YUCK!!! Personally, I would ditch it....but I am like that....sorry to be a debbie downer!

I am searching for dual controllers for a warming pad for a king size bed. The pad was made by E&E Company LTD, RN# 91519 Model BST-09-MPQ-K. I think it is a Sunbeam brand.

Please help!

Answers

The Sunbeam parts page is here: www.sunbeam.com/.../

Is this the part? www.ebay.com/.../132853863151?epid=1128710905&hash...

It is on sale on eBay. The seller has had a negative and a neutral so read carefully to make sure the complaints aren't something that would affect what you are buying.

Where can I purchase one controller #2.2.1 rn#91519 for a Beauty Rest electric mattress pad? It is a king size with dual control.

Answers

Here is the Simmons Beautyrest contact page: www.simmons.com/Contact-Us

Looks like they do not sell by themselves. You will have to contact the company for a replacement. Here is a link:

www.beautyrest.ca/.../.

I would contact Simmons in regards to your Beauty Rest replacement - www.simmons.com/Contact-Us

May still be under warranty

Anonymous

Where can I purchase one controller #2.2.1 rn#91519 for a Beauty Rest electric mattress pad? It is a full size with a single control.

Where do I find a WestPoint Home mattress pad replacement control? I have checked numerous sites.

By Mary S

Answers

Looking for dual controls for model102R West Point Stevens brand

Where do I find replacement controls for my mattress pad made by west point Stevens / Chatham dual controls. Lost mine in a move.

I have one from a pad that broke control is good will sell

Do you still have your control? If so is it three prong?

How do I buy a replacement cord for a Sunbeam heated mattress pad?

I am trying to find a replacement controller for a Protex Warmth king size heated bed mattress pad.

I have a Protex heated mattress and would like to know if I can get a replacement controller for it or do you have to buy new?

I need a new controller for a king size Beautyrest heated mattress pad. Model SCMP 2.4.3. RN #91519

Where can I get a controller for a Hodiax HM-queen heated mattress pad?

Answers

Try Pluginreplacements.com. www.pluginreplacements.com/.../electric-blanket-controls

There are some up for grabs on eBay:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=91519++Beauty...

Just be sure to check out the seller's feedback and avoid sellers with less than 99% (better yet only use 100%) feedback!

I am in need of a replacement cord for a Seulement Biddeford heated queen size mattress pad H149A. It is 80 watt per side. Is it possible to replace this cord?

Answers

This is their contact page. They also provide a toll-free phone number. www.biddefordblankets.com/contact-us.asp

Cords are generally about 1/3 the cost (or more) of a new pad so if your pad is very old or has been laundered very many times, you may want to consider replacing it. These pads also have a warranty so check that out first. You can check warranty at the same site as asking for information on cord replacement.

www.biddefordblankets.com/contact-us.asp

If you decide to purchase a new electric pad, i would suggest you check for complaints on-line as not all brands are the same.

Where can I find replacement controllers for my Living Quarters heated mattress pad?

By Steve

Answers

The best place would be on eBay. Put an alert on and they will notify you when the item comes up for sale

Where can I find dual controls for a queen size heated mattress pad?

By Joyce

There is no address or phone number on the back of the only control (yes we are missing the other) and they don't have a web site. I don't remember when and where I bought the thing now. How do I find another control for our king heated mattress pad?

By Longfellow

Where can I obtain a control switch for Dreamland fitted electric mattress cover, model C9816?

By Florence S

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 31, 2013
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-13 09:24:34 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️