Finding Replacement Controls for a Heated Mattress Pad?

Where can I buy a Sealy St. Cloud replacement controller for a heated mattress pad?

Answers

Best Answer

You can't buy one you have to contact the company that makes them.Here is the address and phone number

Sealy Drive

One Office Parkway

Trinity, NC 27370

United States

Phone:3368613500.

Answer this Question

20 More Questions

Can I buy one at Walmart, Rose's, Lowe's or at Best Buy?

Answers

Best Answer

You will need the brand name as well as the model number to look for one on eBay or any other Internet site.

It may be possible to get one (or a generic) by contacting your local Sears Repair/Parts Service shop. They carry things like this.

You can Google Sears repair shop with your zip code and find one near you. I would suggest you call them first before making a trip.

Answer this Question

My dog ate the cord for my new Max Kare neck and shoulder heating pad. Where or how can I find a replacement without buying a new one?

Answers

Best Answer

It does not look like they are selling replacement cords for this online. If you want to repair this and not get a new one I would go to an electrical shop that does repairs and see if they can fix the cord for you so that it works again.

Answer this Question

Where can I find a single control for a double mattress pad? I spilled a glass of water accidentally on mine. Can you help?

By Carol

Answers

Best Answer

I spent some time looking for an answer to where to find replacement controls for heated mattress pads and did not have a lot of luck. It appears that contacting the manufacturer directly is the best option. If you have purchased it within the last year, you might try taking it directly back to the store. If it is older, contact the customer service department via phone or email.

If it is very old, you might want to replace the mattress pad. Today's electronics are often safer and more energy efficient than older models.

Answer this Question

Where can I find a replacment cord for my Intertek heated mattress cover. It's a king, style-MP845SKE.

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a site that sell all types of replacement controlls and cords for different blankets and mattress covers. You should find what you need there - www.pluginreplacements.com/.../electric-blanket-controls

Answer this Question

I need a replacement heat control cord for an electric mattress pad that has only 2 prongs.

Answers

Check your brand name and model number to get the correct cord.
If you cannot find the model number you may be able to call your local Sears Service Center and they may be able to find you a generic cord.
If you do not find the model number, you may have to take the pad to the center to let them see what is needed.

You will need to look on the back of the control and you'll find a label or a printed ID mark. This is the number you will need to find in order to order a new control for your mattress pad. Without this number it is hard to find one for you and give you a link where you can order it from. If you can not find the numbers on the control then you will need to call the company who made the mattress pad and ask them for help.

I am trying to find a replacement controller for a Protex Warmth king size heated bed mattress pad.

I have a WP home electric mattress pad cover that I found in a house I'm cleaning out. I need the controls to go with it.

The tag on the mattress pad says model 2130 & it's dual control. I tried eBay, no luck. Where can I find this controller?

Answers

There are dual controllers on eBay...maybe the company can tell you if the model you have is interchangeable with any of the other models:

www.westpointhome.com/contact-us.html

Please be very careful with this since you don't know the history. I have seen these go bad fast and spark and cause issues. If you don't know the history of it, you may want to forgo using it. That is just me (and I LOVE free stuff and finds), but I do not mess with electricity!! Especially something that is going to be touching my bed or my body!!

Don't even get me started on the fear of bedbugs....YUCK!!! Personally, I would ditch it....but I am like that....sorry to be a debbie downer!

Does the pad look new? Otherwise I believe you should discard it as the person leaving it may have had a reason for doing so.
These pads can be rendered useless (maybe dangerous) if laundered improperly or maybe even folded and stored improperly.

I searched several regular sites as well as some "odd" sites and did not see any model numbers even remotely similar to 2130 so that is odd for a well known brand like WestPoint.

www.ebay.com/.../1924625572

It seems there are several similar names so that might be a problem also:
WestPoint Home which shows on some controllers but their web site lists several brand names but does not list WestPoint Home as one of the brand names (?).

www.westpointhome.com/sale.html

Some controls also have the name WestPoint Stevens so most of this is confusing to me but maybe you can do more research and find a model that will match the pad you have.

The cost of dual controls (double or single) will probably be $18-$25 and most likely not returnable if they do not work or the pad does not work.

I have had the best luck re-furbishing old mechanical items by contacting the manufacturer and asking about parts. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes they don't make them anymore. The only other way is to purchase another one, but that kinda contradicts the whole reason for saving the old one...when I go thrift shop hopping I always carry a list of items I need parts for, just in case they have one they are selling. Good luck.

Answer this Question

I am searching for dual controllers for a warming pad for a king size bed. The pad was made by E&E Company LTD, RN# 91519 Model BST-09-MPQ-K. I think it is a Sunbeam brand.

Please help!

Answers

Is this the part? www.ebay.com/.../132853863151?epid=1128710905&hash...

It is on sale on eBay. The seller has had a negative and a neutral so read carefully to make sure the complaints aren't something that would affect what you are buying.

Answer this Question

Where can I purchase one controller #2.2.1 rn#91519 for a Beauty Rest electric mattress pad? It is a king size with dual control.

Answers

Here is the Simmons Beautyrest contact page: www.simmons.com/Contact-Us

Looks like they do not sell by themselves. You will have to contact the company for a replacement. Here is a link:

www.beautyrest.ca/.../.

I would contact Simmons in regards to your Beauty Rest replacement - www.simmons.com/Contact-Us

May still be under warranty

Anonymous

Where can I purchase one controller #2.2.1 rn#91519 for a Beauty Rest electric mattress pad? It is a full size with a single control.

Answer this Question

Where do I find a WestPoint Home mattress pad replacement control? I have checked numerous sites.

By Mary S

Answers

Do you still have your control? If so is it three prong?

Answer this Question

How do I buy a replacement cord for a Sunbeam heated mattress pad?

Answer this Question

I have a Protex heated mattress and would like to know if I can get a replacement controller for it or do you have to buy new?

I need a new controller for a king size Beautyrest heated mattress pad. Model SCMP 2.4.3. RN #91519

Where can I get a controller for a Hodiax HM-queen heated mattress pad?

Load More
Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 31, 2013
😷
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Replacement-Controls-for-a-Heated-Mattress-Pad.html