Finding Replacement Controls for a Heated Mattress Pad

It can be very frustrating to find replacement controls for a variety of electric household products. This is a guide about finding replacement controls for a heated mattress pad.

Where can I buy a Sealy St. Cloud replacement controller for a heated mattress pad?

Answers

Best Answer

You can't buy one you have to contact the company that makes them.Here is the address and phone number

Sealy Drive

One Office Parkway

Trinity, NC 27370

United States

Phone:3368613500.

Where can I find a single control for a double mattress pad? I spilled a glass of water accidentally on mine. Can you help?

By Carol

Answers

Best Answer

I spent some time looking for an answer to where to find replacement controls for heated mattress pads and did not have a lot of luck. It appears that contacting the manufacturer directly is the best option. If you have purchased it within the last year, you might try taking it directly back to the store.

If it is older, contact the customer service department via phone or email.

If it is very old, you might want to replace the mattress pad. Today's electronics are often safer and more energy efficient than older models.

Where can I purchase one controller #2.2.1 rn#91519 for a Beauty Rest electric mattress pad? It is a king size with dual control.

Answers

Here is the Simmons Beautyrest contact page: https://www.simmons.com/Contact-Us

Looks like they do not sell by themselves. You will have to contact the company for a replacement. Here is a link:

http://www.beau  ort/contact-us/.

I would contact Simmons in regards to your Beauty Rest replacement - https://www.simmons.com/Contact-Us

May still be under warranty

Where do I find a WestPoint Home mattress pad replacement control? I have checked numerous sites.

By Mary S

Answers

Looking for dual controls for model102R West Point Stevens brand

Where do I find replacement controls for my mattress pad made by west point Stevens / Chatham dual controls. Lost mine in a move.

I have one from a pad that broke control is good will sell

I am in need of a replacement cord for a Seulement Biddeford heated queen size mattress pad H149A. It is 80 watt per side. Is it possible to replace this cord?

Answers

This is their contact page. They also provide a toll-free phone number. http://www.bidd  m/contact-us.asp

Cords are generally about 1/3 the cost (or more) of a new pad so if your pad is very old or has been laundered very many times, you may want to consider replacing it. These pads also have a warranty so check that out first. You can check warranty at the same site as asking for information on cord replacement.

http://www.bidd  m/contact-us.asp

If you decide to purchase a new electric pad, i would suggest you check for complaints on-line as not all brands are the same.

Where can I find replacement controllers for my Living Quarters heated mattress pad?

By Steve

Answers

The best place would be on eBay. Put an alert on and they will notify you when the item comes up for sale

Where can I find dual controls for a queen size heated mattress pad?

By Joyce

There is no address or phone number on the back of the only control (yes we are missing the other) and they don't have a web site. I don't remember when and where I bought the thing now. How do I find another control for our king heated mattress pad?

By Longfellow

Where can I obtain a control switch for Dreamland fitted electric mattress cover, model C9816?

By Florence S