Replacement Controller for a Protex Warmth Heated Mattress Pad?

I am trying to find a replacement controller for a Protex Warmth king size heated bed mattress pad.

It looks like Bed Bath and Beyond sells these all the time. I can not find any listed online that you can just order. I think your best bet is to go there and order the new controller from them. If they work for the company they should be able to help you get a replacement controller. This is a good shop and a good company to help everyone in need.

It looks like Bed Bath and Beyond in Canada sells them. www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/.../3338062

I bought two from Bed Bath and Beyond in Oct of 2019....they haven't been working properly for about a month. I just called the store and they will have nothing to do with them. Can't return anything there that plugs in (electrical) after 90 days. Store advised to call company. My advice is not to purchase - I have two and both don't work properly! I am now trying to find company for warranty. Grrrrrr.....

The complete new pads are for sale on several sites but mostly Bed, Bath & Beyond (US & Canada) but I could not find a site that sells their replacement parts.

King size pad takes 2 controllers so you are needing only one?
If you have any tags or paperwork on your pad you should look up the contact numbers and call them (I was unable to find their contact information online) as they may be able to sell a replacement. You will need the model number.
If you do not have tags or paperwork I would suggest talking with someone inside Bed, Bath & Beyond to see if they can give you any contact information.

The best place to check for a genetic controller would probably be Sears Service Center as they have ways to check for models that can fit.
You can call them or take the controller to their center.

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 28, 2019
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Replacement-Controller-for-a-Protex-Warmth-Heated-Mattress-Pad.html