Restricted Water Flow In Washing Machine

My Sears Kenmore washing machine is having a water flow problem. The water inlet flow is restricted. Could it be due to a block in the inlet pipe?

Bob from Agoura, CA

Answers:

My washer also had restricted water flow. So I did two things: first, I would disconnect the cold water hose going into the washer and clean out the strainer located in the hose and make sure there were no restrictions in the washer inlet. The second thing I did was to have a plumber install a water filter in my cellar to filter out any material that was getting into the cold water pipes. (07/21/2008)

By Harry

Where the water hoses hook in the washer there are screens that collect all the sediment from the water. Just turn the water off and unscrew the hoses clean the screen. (07/21/2008)

By Sandy

Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine
washing machine drum
Cleaning Hard Water Stains in a Washing Machine Drum
🎄