Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

What are some uses for empty baby wipe containers?

By jcarpenter from Mt. Pleasant, MI

Answers:

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

You can also make your own 'wipes' by using the canister. Either cut a roll of paper towels down to fit (use an electric steak/fillet knife to cut it down) or stuff in used rags, then fill up the container with whatever you want; Windex, 409, homemade cleaner, etc. You may have to rewet the rags, and don't fill the can full if you use paper towels, just enough to wet thoroughly, but not soaking to the point that they fall apart. (07/15/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

The Possibilities are endless :-) Crayon box, store hair accessories, plastic grocery bags, make-up, craft supplies, miscellaneous screws and nails. I'll bet if you walk around the house and start looking in closets and drawers you'll find lots of things you could organize and you can label the canisters with a Sharpie :-) (07/16/2009)

By Deeli

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

Put pop-up tissues in them to keep in your car. (07/16/2009)

By Beth

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

You can carry your coupons in them, just organize the inside with dividers, homemade or otherwise. Baby socks are easily organized in these, as well as barrettes and such. You can divide up the screws and nails around the house. They can be used as a daily trash can for the car. Just take it inside with you and dump it out each evening for a neat and tidy car in the morning! (07/16/2009)

By fab4mom

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

Another hot item for baby wipe containers, anything found in your bathroom storing soaps, nail polish, bows, some combs, barrettes, nail clippers, etc. Endless amounts.

Another use is for putting some cords for like video games, or such that seem to keep on getting all tangled up. Just make sure you label the top of the wipe box. (07/16/2009)

By rosefroggie

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

I use them for plastic shopping bags. I put one in my bathroom and one in my laundry room and anywhere else that I use plastic shopping bags as trash bags. (07/16/2009)

By thadiusmom

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

I just buy a refill package and therefore don't have a buildup of the plastic containers! (07/19/2009)

By graymare47

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

Good one graymare47 ;-) That's what I do and didn't even think to post it! LOL! Have had the same baby wipe box for over two years :-) (07/19/2009)

By Deeli

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers

My husband and I each have one for our prescription and over-the -counter medicines:That way, anytime we get ready to go, we have them. Just grab up the box! The container keeps our nightstands from being all cluttered with pill bottles that roll and fall everywhere when we reach for them, AND it makes them even harder for a grandchild to get access to!

Freeze water in them to put in your cooler.

Store baby's smaller toys in them; they create a rattling sound before the toys are taken out,which babies love. (07/20/2009)

By dollyslaffn

Reusing Baby Wipe Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎉
🎄