Using Baby Wipes for Cleaning

Category Tips
Baby wipes are an easy and convenient way to clean surfaces are the house. Using baby wipes for cleaning a good way to clean small areas that just need quick wipe down.

Wasting money buying expensive wood cleaners like Pledge? Gentle baby wipes are perfect for wiping fine furniture and will not hurt it. Don't use Lysol wipes with alcohol.

By Cipora Auslander from Miami, FL

Top Comment

Ummmm I'd be careful with that. Not all finishes would be okay with that. Some finishes need wax not oil and some wipes have alcohol which will take the finish right off.

Baby wipes aren't only great for wiping a baby's bottom but are also good for dusting, cleaning counters, toilet seats, trash can lids, car steering wheels, handles, light switches, door knobs, baseboards, and computer keyboards. Any thing that needs wiping. Use your imagination.

By Mindi from Henderson, NV

Answers:

Using Baby Wipes for Cleaning

I use them for make up removal. I love the fact that you don't stain up your facecloths with mascara. (11/03/2008)

By Pat

Using Baby Wipes for Cleaning

I keep one container in my bathroom and one in my car and, yes, the uses are unlimited :-) I buy the largest size of refills as possible to save money (using a coupon when I can find one) instead of just throwing away the containers when they are empty :-) Thanks for sharing this idea cause it's something most people don't think to mention to others :-) (11/03/2008)

By Ann

Using Baby Wipes for Cleaning

Recently I bought Lysol disinfectant wipes for the first time because they were on sale and I had a coupon. After all the wipes were gone, there was still quite a bit of liquid in the container so I put a few baby wipes in there and use those for cleaning my bathroom. (11/03/2008)

By Lisa B

Using Baby Wipes for Cleaning

I too use them for everything. Dog tracking on my carpet, window blinds, the list goes on! I also keep them in my car. They are handy all around!

(11/03/2008)

By Jennifer

Using Baby Wipes for Cleaning

I have some in my bathroom, car, and take them camping. They come in handy when camping for clean up of messy hands/face, or just to wipe self down with when no running water available. We keep them in the car for those days when daughter does not get her face clean before school, she uses them while waiting for the bus. And the obvious, to clean messy hands/face when eating on the run. My niece used them to clean her 2 year old up and found out they take off marker he had marked himself with. (11/04/2008)

By janice