Homemade Boogie Wipes

Category Baby Items
You don't have to spend money on speciality wipes for your little one's nose. Make your own from regular baby wipes. This is a guide about homemade boogie wipes.

The little packages of boogie wipes are nice, but expensive for what you get, they are also too large in my opinion. I decided to make my own out of diaper wipes.

• diaper wipes
  • scissors
  • zip lock baggie

1. Cut the diaper wipes into quarters.
  2. Store them in a baggie to keep them moist. If they start to dry out you can add a tiny amount of water to rehydrate them.
  3. They are great for cleaning up little noses and this way you don't waste a whole wipe on a small job. :)
  4. Ad

Boogie Wipe? That's a new one on me. Sounds like a line dance to replace the shuffle.

Anyway, getting four for the price of one is a smart 'step', no matter how you cut it. I like!