Reusing Zippered Bags For Crafts

I save the clear, zippered bags that so many things come in. I use the smaller ones for my applique projects, the larger one to store my quilt materials.

By Diane

Answers:

Reusing Zippered Bags For Crafts

Those zippered bags are also great for camping trips. I store an outfit for each day in a bag and then I can grab the whole thing on the way to the shower. I also do that for traveling so I don't have to haul a suitcase into the motel every night. The small ones are also great for sample size toiletries to place in each clothing bag. (05/05/2005)

By Annie

Reusing Zippered Bags For Crafts

I use the large ones that comforters come in to store the comforter or other blankets off season. I use the small ones that pillowcases come in to store my ceramic curlers and to carry cosmetics, other small travel items. I carry an empty one for my worn underwear coming back. This is especially good when you need to go through customs- If the inspector can just look into the plastic bags, rather than opening and rummaging around, it's less intrusive and goes faster. (05/09/2005)

By Claudia

Reusing Zippered Bags For Crafts

Since i have been in bad health over the last couple of years I have one bag with "undies" and one bag of toiletries just in case I end up in the hospital and my husband has to bring me different items. Now all he has to do is go to the "hospital" drawer and grab the two little bags and bring them to me. (12/04/2005)

By Starr

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
🎉
🎄