Reviving An Orchid Plant

I have an orchid that I believe I over watered. It lost all it's leaves, I tried to transplant it and the stems started to soften and rot. I put it outside in the shade and left it. Now it has a new shoot growing off one of the soft rotted stems. The leaves look like they have small white roots on it. How can I transplant this? Or do I just leave it on the rotted stem? Which stinks by the way.

By tam6083 from Mandeville, LA

Reviving An Orchid Plant

Orchids are tender and tend to be fickle. They are actually a parasite and do not live on their own. Check your local library and see if any books are specifically about orchids. People seem to all have different opinions. (07/13/2009)

By damaged05170

Reviving An Orchid Plant
Chinese Ground Orchid
Growing Chinese Ground Orchid
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Reviving Dried Pencil Erasers
Woman with Orchids
Caring for an Orchid