Pet PagesPets

Rosco (Dog)

Rosco is a 4 month old mutt. My grandson, Austin, got this puppy and wanted to keep him at my house! Austin works 2 jobs in the summer. I guess now Rosco is our dog! He likes to swim. He is so sweet and also very busy.

By Judy A.

That adorable face! What a darling! I love the earnest looks these pups get on their face. These types of dogs are so intelligent. You can tell he is trying to figure something out about the water. LOL.

Blessings,

Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Our son had a chocolate Lab who loved his own swimming pool. If you are in an area that has hot weather in the summertime, and you have space for it, get some kind of water for your pup to play in. They are so happy with it, and it helps them to cool off.

Just be sure to change the water once or twice a day if the dog stays outside in a fenced yard the way Fudge did. He did not like being a house dog at all, but loved to watch all the people passing by. He knew everyone, and everyone knew Fudge. We had to keep a padlock on the gate to keep the children from opening it to come in to play with him. They'd run up and down outside our fence though, and Fudge would run up and down on our side.

There are many breeds of dogs who might not like water, but I think all Labs do. Darling picture. Thank you for sharing Rosco with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's a cutie! He has my vote! From the wrinkles on his head, I wonder if he is part Shar-Pei?

Reply Like this photo? Yes