Save Bags for Sack Lunches

When we send our child to school with lunch, he uses a reusable bag. But, when he goes to summer camp at the school, they prefer lunches to be in bags that can be thrown away. To make the best of this, we save bags from the deli and also from fast food places, and reuse with the camp lunches. When I use a deli bag, I often will draw a picture on the front, or write a nice message to my son on the bag!

By Erin from Blue Bell, PA

Save Bags for Sack Lunches

They should be encouraging children to take their bags home with them, it's not really giving the children a lesson in recycling. (03/29/2009)

By Ailz

Save Bags for Sack Lunches
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Drumstick Treat Bags
Drumstick Treat Bags
Fabric Lunch Bag
Making Fabric Lunch Bags