Scar Remedies

How do you get scars to fade fast? I am getting married in August.

Wendy

Answers:

Scar Remedies

They say cocoa butter does wonders. That's what they recommend pregnant woman to use. Worth a try. (12/14/2006)

By MKeller45827

Scar Remedies

I have always heard that vitamin E oil will do the trick. I'm told you can use the soft capsules of vitamin E. Just prick one of the capsules with a sterilized needle and gently squeeze to apply drop(s) of oil on the scar and rub it in. You can get many drops of oil from each capsule. Very inexpensive!
Good luck.

Donna (12/16/2006)

By carnall

Scar Remedies

I have a chicken pox scar on my nose. I've been living with it for 20 years now. Every couple weeks I do a mud face mask and that helps to smooth my complexion and make the scar less noticeable. I just use the mud mask from the drugstore that come in little squeeze packs. (12/16/2006)

By thriftyboo

Scar Remedies

Scar Therapy works well. My daughter use to get mosquito bites on her face and then pick at them until they scarred over. It took a couple of months, but the Scar Therapy worked. The second time, I bought the Walmart brand. It was much cheaper and worked just as well. (12/18/2006)

By nancyec

Scar Remedies

I used Scar Zone. Available at Target and Wal-Mart and probably a few other places, too. It worked wonders for me. About $10 per tube. (12/18/2006)

By cookwie

Scar Remedies

A really quick, yet effective way to make scars less noticeable is a dermabrasion treatment. I had some pretty ugly acne scars and this is truly the only thing that worked for me. A chemical peel works just as well for minor scarring. Try either one and you will absolutely love the results.
Just Google, "dermabrasion" or "chemical peel" for more details on the treatments. They come in many different forms, but I do recommend having it done by a professional.

Good luck and condolences, I mean, congratulations on getting married. (12/30/2006)

By Shari in MI

Scar Remedies

Try Mederma an over the counter cream. It is fantastic! (01/14/2007)

By eyelovecats

Scar Remedies

Try Loadza concealer. (02/03/2007)

By Suzanne

Large Scar
Reducing Scar Discoloration
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Harry Potter Costume
🎉
🎄