Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California
This picture was taken of the Christmas that we went to Monterey Bay, to visit with my son and his family, who are stationed there, and are in the Air Force.

By one.of.a.kind

Answers:

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

Why is it that some people get stationed in the swamps of the Carolinas or in the middle of the Mohave desert, and some people get stationed here? Nice pic! (06/26/2010)

By jmp24

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

Really nice photo! I lived in Santa Cruz for a couple of years in the mid seventies. I had forgotten how beautiful that entire area is! (06/26/2010)

By Deeli

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

What I meant to say was: This picture was taken the Christmas that we went to visit my son and his wife, who are were stationed in Monterey, California. We saw some of the most beautiful scenery there in California that I have ever seen. (06/26/2010)

By one.of.a.kind

Scenery (Monterey Bay, CA)
California King Bed
Buying Sheets for a California King Bed
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
San Diego, California
San Diego, California Frugal Travel Guide
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
🎄