Snakes in the Basement

I found 4 rat snakes in my basement last week and 2 outside of the house. We caught them all and got rid of them. We sealed the hole where we think they were coming into the basement and we haven't seen anymore in 4 days now. How will I know if I got all of them out? And how will they get out if we sealed the hole up already?

By Mary A

Answers

I will suggest you to go with Local Restoration company they will clean your basement. They have many years of experience of basement cleaning, fire, water restoration, mold remediation and Flood disaster recovery experience with home owners.