Snakes in the Basement

I found 4 rat snakes in my basement last week and 2 outside of the house. We caught them all and got rid of them. We sealed the hole where we think they were coming into the basement and we haven't seen anymore in 4 days now. How will I know if I got all of them out? And how will they get out if we sealed the hole up already?

By Mary A

Answers

I will suggest you to go with Local Restoration company they will clean your basement. They have many years of experience of basement cleaning, fire, water restoration, mold remediation and Flood disaster recovery experience with home owners.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Snake coiled in an evergreen tree.
Getting Rid of Snakes
Home and Garden Pest Control SnakesJune 18, 2012
Organized Basement
Organizing and Cleaning the Basement
Finishing a Basement
Finishing a Basement
Bucket catching leak.
Cleaning Up a Water Leak in Basement
A garter snake in grass.
Getting Rid of Garter Snakes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 24, 2016 at 2:04:58 AM on 10.0.1.124 in 381 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.