Snowman Jar Craft Idea for Co-Workers
These cute little snowman are easy to make and can be filled with some candy.
You will need:
- baby food jars
- polymer clay, orange
- small black buttons
- film canister
- black paint
- white paint
- black permanent marker
- hot glue or tacky glue
Spray or paint the jar white and let dry.
- Glue buttons on the jar for eyes.
- Form orange clay in shape of a carrot for the nose. Follow the instructions on the clay. Dry in the oven and glue in place.
- Use the black permanent marker to draw the mouth to look like coal. Just draw dots.
- Paint the baby food jar lid black. Let it dry completely. Glue the film canister without a lid upside down on top of lid. This will look like a top hat when you put it back on the jar.
- Fill with various candies like M&Ms.
Simple homemade gift and frugal!
By Laura L.
September 28, 20100 found this helpful
Great idea. I would make these for kids to take to their school Christmas party.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 2:23:19 PM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us