Crafts Using Jar Lids

Category Decor
Recycled or new jar lids can be used in a variety of craft projects or to decorate a special jar. This is a guide about crafts using jar lids.

It amazes me how many food and drink products I use on a daily basis that have lids on them. I have found ways to use them in craft projects, but they also make a great little dish for those little gluing or mod-podge moments. I save all my caps and lids now in a ziploc bag and use them on a regular basis.

By maryeruth from Palm Coast, FL

Add pretty beads to the lid of a jar and create an lovely gift jar. This is a guide about beaded lid upcycled gift jars.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Once used for canning, lids can not be used again, but they have lots of alternative uses. This is a guide about uses for used canning lids.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about making a small sandy beach display. Bring the beach home with a display of your sand and shells.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about making a jar lid photo magnet. Reuse the metal lids from empty jars to make decorative photo magnets.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

I am a caring clown and go to senior's care facilities. You mentioned making tap shoes from plastic lids. I have Mason jar lids and want to make them for the seniors. I also have elastics. We will put them onto their own shoes and then have fun toe tapping to old songs like twinkle twinkle and old McDonald. Anyway you get the gist I hope.

By wendy

Answers

I would love to see a photo of this as I can't quite envisage it. It would be very useful for me in my job as an activity co-ordinator for dementia patients.