Store Seasonal Clothes With Dryer Sheets

I use dryer sheets (such as bounce, etc) to keep my out-of-season clothes smelling fresh and ready to wear. By simply placing a dryer sheet on the hanger, your clothes will be ready for you to wear when the seasons change once again. I had tried placing room fresheners in my out-of-season closet, but they seem to lose their fragrance much too quickly.

By Patsy B. from the Glorious state of Texas

Answers:

I'm afraid that I'm rather horrified at this idea. I, and others with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (now estimated to be 15 to 20 per cent of the population) would be made very ill by being anywhere near the chemicals in dryer sheets. And those chemicals aren't good for anyone else, either. (06/13/2009)

By Jean and Maggie

I've been doing this for years and my clothes always smell nice and fresh the next season. I put several in a large bin of clothes that are packed away. (06/13/2009)

By Cricketnc

Organized Winter Sweaters
Organizing Seasonal Clothing
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎉
🎄