Storing Gift Wrap Under The Bed

Buy two under-the-bed storage boxes (Rubbermaid makes them). In one I store misc. gift wrap, bags, cards, tags, ribbons as well as hasty notes. This is my "Year Round Box". In the other, I place Christmas gift wrap, ribbons, bows, cards, tags and a few small ornaments to attach to gifts. This is my "Christmas Box".

In both boxes I also store any gift boxes that fold down to fit.

I live in a condo with limited storage space. When I shove the boxes under my bed, lower my bedskirt... Voila! Extra storage!

By Marian

Using Under Bed Storage Boxes

Under the bed storage boxes work great for long rolls of gift wrap. Most reusable gift bags will fit in a grocery bag or under the long rolls in the under the bed box.

By Lynn

Picture of rolls of wrapping paper.
Organizing Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper Ideas
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper