Storing Pantyhose

Keeping pantyhose neatly stored in your drawer can require a bit of creativity. This is a guide about storing pantyhose.

January 18, 2008 Flag

I have an easy way to store pantyhose, knee highs or tights. I place them inside an empty TP roll. I can write with a marker on the outside of the tube a description such as "navy tights" or "nude knee highs". It keeps them from getting tangles or runs. I used to use ziplock baggies, but the TP roll tubes are free!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 5 Comments

January 18, 2008 Flag

If you like your dresser drawers neat and you want to save on panty hose, roll up your hose and insert in a toilet paper roll. You can arrange them nicely in rows and saves from a hangnail snag or a bra hook stored in same drawer. You can use a marker to write the colors or type of hose on the empty roll for easy access.

By Tracey from Thomasville, GA

Answers:

Store Panty Hose In Toilet Paper Tubes

I'll keep this in mind ;)

I keep my socks rolled into "tubes" as well, saves on space in my drawer. (04/03/2007)

By Ron Nasty

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Organizing ClothingDecember 15, 2012
Uses for Nylons
Uses for Nylons
Feet and Legs in Pantyhose
Saving Money on Pantyhose
Panty Hose
Pantyhose Tips and Tricks
Pantyhose
Uses for Old Pantyhose
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 12:20:12 AM on 10.0.1.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.