Suggestions for Starting a Home Business

I am thinking of starting a home business and would like some ideas. I make homemade candy, cookies, and I make baskets. I'm just trying to find that niche but can't seem to do it. I have a lot of wine bottles I am also saving as someone gave me one that was made into a light and I thought it clever and thought maybe that was an idea. So I just want a little help. Please and thank you.

By craftymama from Cleveland, OH

If you start a home based food business, contact the state because I think most places that do food prep have to have health inspections and meet certain qualifications. Also if your state has a sales tax you will need a sales tax license. If you have a home based business, if you plan on people coming to your home to place orders and pick things up, you have to make sure there is enough parking spaces that they won't be blocking neighbors, or traffic.

Selling food could be financially very costly because of neccessary permits and health code rules. I love your idea for basket making and wine hurricane lamps are awesome! I've made those before to give as gifts. You can sell your wares at craft shows and flea markets and even sell them on consignment at specialty stores. Good luck in your new venture :-)

Starting a Home Business
Starting a Home Business
Business and Legal BusinessJune 2, 2011
A daycare provider with children.
Starting a Daycare Business
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🎉
🎄