Sweating Toilet Tank

I would like to know what i can do to get the back of the toilet tank from sweating. It is always sweating and the water drips down on the floor. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You,
Kate

Answers:

Sweating Toilet Tank

Have a handyman install a mixer to the pipe leading to the tank. this will add a small amount (adjustable) of warm water to the cold water input and your tank won't sweat. (04/06/2005)

By alobarbear

Sweating Toilet Tank

I had this situation during an especially cold winter years ago.
The Dept. of Agri. Extension Svc. agent told me to wrap the tank in a decorative thick type of fuzzy cloth to keep it from sweating onto the floor.
I spoke to her after the worst of the weather was over and can't recall if it worked.

Holly (04/06/2005)

By cookwie

Sweating Toilet Tank

There is a tray (the size of the bottom of the tank) available. It hooks in place and catches any water. Check with Plumbing supply places. They'll know what you need. (04/07/2005)

By mairmie

Fixing a Sweating Toilet
Fixing a Sweating Toilet
lace tank topper
Making Toilet Tank/Lid Covers
White toilet.
Toilet Tank Wobbles
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Toilet Tank
Toilet Tank Not Filling
🎉
🎄