Sweet Sixteen Birthday Ideas

I am turning sixteen in the beginning of September. My mom is completely against having a large party, so I am thinking to save up and then approach her about it when I have the money to pay. However, I have no idea what to do for my party. Plus, I have closer friends where I live now, but most live hundreds of miles away :( as I moved here recently. Help!

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It's hard to have a party with absentee friends. Maybe you want to save for a video conference with all of them?

You can also concentrate on making a friend or two locally, and inviting them to a movie or pizza.

Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 10, 2017
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Colorful cupcakes at a cupcake themed birthday party.
Cupcake Themed Birthday Party Ideas
sliced sweet potato
Recipes Using Yams (Sweet Potatoes)
Two young girls in masquerade masks at a party
Sweet 16 Masquerade Party Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:21:35 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.