December Sweet 16 Party Ideas

Category Birthday
This guide contains December sweet 16 party ideas. Here are some great ideas for incorporating the beauty of the winter season into your sweet 16 party theme.

I am going to be 16 in December and I want ideas for my Sweet 16 party. I am going to have all girls ages 11 to 18 There will be about 18 to 20 girls. I live in a small town so there is not a lot to do here. I want it to be big and fun. We are all dancers. Money is not a big deal seeing that my dad is paying for it. I have no clue what to do so help me. Lor

Answers

By SkiTaos (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Since you like to dance, you could use that for your decor. ideas and have each person bring a CD or tape of a favorite song and have volunteers teach a dance to the others, and rotate, dancing the night away!!

By anonymous. (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I'm having a sweet 16 party in December too. so far I have found.

Black and white, and you be the only one in color

Mocktail party, everyone dress up and have non alcoholic drinks served.

Color theme, pick and color and run with it

Fire and ice, all red and silver

Luau party, I know it's in December but all the more reason to have it. Everyone is sick of cold weather.

Hope I could help, :)

Well I'm turning 16 in December on a Saturday. I have ideas and it's going to be about 50 - 70 people ( I hope). I want a big party, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. I have no decorations or arrangements set yet. I usually plan very much ahead, but nothing is coming up so far. I would really need help for what I do. (My fave color is purple btw.)

By Camri

Answers

Best Answer

I'm picturing a deep purple, silver and white winter wonderland. Get some visual ideas from Pinterest.

You still have time to do the decorations yourself and splurge on a DJ or good food. What about a masquerade ball? I wish it was me, I have so many ideas.