Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas

My friend and I are planning to have a "Sweet 16" party together and are looking for any ideas on invitations, themes, and entertainment. Does anyone have any ideas to share?

By Anrich from Pretoria, South Africa

Answers:

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas

I did my sweet sixteen last year, so I could help you out. Now for your invitations just make it original. Use your two favorite colors and a beautiful designed that stands out like a flower designed or a you could just put a picture of your self as the background.

Your theme should be something you love like a butterfly theme, Christmas theme, candy theme, hip-hop theme, or anything. The entertainment is easy, you can choose to have any of your favorite bands/group, or a singer that you like. But if you don't have the money to do that than you can always go for the DJ or both of you can always be the entertainment by doing a big dance of hip-hop or something like that. (05/02/2010)

By Chula7

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas

We had a sweet 16 party and it was a huge success. We had it out in our yard with a fire in a pit and put straw around it for seating. We had a DJ and the kids just came dressed casual. Had hot dogs, chips and soft drinks plus the cake and also some candy and cookies. The kids had so much fun they ask for another one. Invitations we just made up our self. (05/04/2010)

By Salbug12

Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Two young girls in masquerade masks at a party
Sweet 16 Masquerade Party Ideas
🎉
🎄