ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Each Friday, we are going to be spotlighting a different staff member to introduce them to the ThriftyFun community. This week, we are featuring Fletcher

Fletcher is one of ThriftyFun's three founders. He is Susan's oldest son and has a background in computing, with a degree from M.I.T. His know-how provided us with the initial database creation that generates the website we all know and love, and helps keep it running today.

Being one of Susan's children, Fletcher says "I learned about the wisdom of frugal living from my family. Although at times it was difficult to make ends meet, we never went without the basic necessities."

Fletcher has his own business, LassoSoft, which keeps him too busy to be on ThriftyFun all the time like the rest of us. He primarily helps when there is a problem. However, he also is a member and provides feedback, product reviews, articles and photos as time permits.

Here is a link to Fletcher's profile on ThriftyFun:

http://www.thriftyfun.com//profile/index.lasso?profile=thr778323

Answers:

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Thanks for making this wonderful site possible. And double thanks for posting your nephew Ethan, my adorable son. He does love his "Uncle Fletchie", but then, who doesn't. (02/05/2010)

By jess

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Thanks for sharing the very pretty baby picture. I love babies. They are Angels, good luck. (02/06/2010)

By kffrmw88

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Thank you for sharing the precious picture. Priceless. (02/08/2010)

By barb07

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Fletch! (02/08/2010)

By lewis_admin

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Fletcher is so awesome! ThriftyFun would not be here today without him! Thank you Fletcher! (02/08/2010)

By stellaadmin

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

Love those guys! Two of the very nicest guys I know!

Thank you, Fletcher, and cheers. (02/08/2010)

By Sappie

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

You guys are all awesome and without any one of you doing what you do ThriftyFun most certainly would not run as smoothly or maybe even not exist for we fellow ThriftyFun lovers to enjoy! I'll venture to bet that Susan is looking down from Heaven and smiling huge smiles :-)

Thank you, Fletcher, for your role in making many, many people happy! Oh, and thanks for sharing a photo of you with your cute little nephew, Ethan! (02/08/2010)

By Deeli

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Fletcher

PS: Watch this video because the one that says "I LOVE Animal Planet" looks so much like Fletcher!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KiMhMgWWcQ (02/08/2010)

By Deeli

ThriftyFun
Using ThriftyFun
A solar light in a garden.
Adding Lighting to Your Garden
Beverage at Work
Saving Money on Beverages at Work
Nursing Home Employee
Gift Ideas for Nursing Home Employees
🎉
🎄