ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Laurel

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Laurel

Each Friday during the holiday season, we are going to be spotlighting a different staff member to introduce them to the ThriftyFun community. This week, we are featuring Laurel.

Laurel has worked for ThriftyFun since October 2007. Her main focus is moderating the numerous requests we receive every day from our members, but she certainly helps out in countless other ways. Laurel has a background in Graphic Design and has been involved in several crafty posts. Here is a video from this Halloween

Laurel is the mother of two children and has several adopted pets. She is new to the frugal world but has embraced saving money, especially where it is also green. She says "I learn new things every day from everyone's questions and answers. I love my job and am so privileged to work with such wonderful friends and family!"

We all feel privileged to work with you too, Laurel!

To see Laurel's profile, click here.

Answers:

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Laurel

You have a beautiful smile. (12/13/2009)

By rosemary1136

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Laurel

Glad you're with the team and happy! I read your profile and you're a gal right after my heart cause I used to even run barefoot in the snow just for the thrill of it. Nowadays I am only barefoot half the year and can't run but, aw, it's so freeing to have those dogs exposed isn't it? ;-) Thank you for all you do, including raising your young ones the way you do and caring for so many animals. (12/14/2009)

By Deeli

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Laurel

You rock! (12/15/2009)

By lewis_admin

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Laurel

Thank you Laurel, for all you do for ThriftyFun! (12/15/2009)

By Sappie

A solar light in a garden.
Adding Lighting to Your Garden
Beverage at Work
Saving Money on Beverages at Work
California Laurel Borer
California Laurel Borer Information and Photos
Nursing Home Employee
Gift Ideas for Nursing Home Employees
🎄
🍂