Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

I need help making centerpieces for a birthday party. The theme is Tinkerbell. I am totally blank. Please help. I am looking for homemade ideas with a Tinkerbell theme.

Betty from Montclair California

Answers:

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

Think Fairy Sparkles - sprinkle white paper cloth with gold and silver star shaped confetti then cover with cheap voile fabric. Make magic wands from garden canes wrapped with silver parcel ribbons and stars on top. Put thin holographic wrapping paper through a paper shredder to make strands of sparkle. (09/13/2005)

By angalmond

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

They have edible glitter, it is used a lot on wedding cakes you could sprinkle that around (think fairy dust). She also had wings so maybe while the Halloween stuff is out you can look at some of the wings they have for costumes and make some yourself. (09/14/2005)

By Reece71

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

On this website in the craft section is a easy way to make a silver wand. http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf615176.tip.html Do you know how to make a pinata? You could make a tinkerbell one if you do. (09/15/2005)

By christi

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

HI'm also having a Tinkerbell party for my daughter, but hers will be a costume party. As far as a centerpiece, I'll be using medium sized pumpkins and purchasing little girl's fairy wings (99 cent store) and putting them on the pumpkin. I'm thinking of maybe also using the pumpkin as a dip bowl, by carving off the top. enough to place a small bowl with dip inside but only on the top, not all the way down, and using the carved off piece as a lid. (09/26/2005)

By ghbetty

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

I am not sure how it is in California but here at our local Flea Markets (hispanic based) they have these really awesome Tinkerbell Ceramic banks that you can put as centerpieces on tables. And at the end of the party the kids get to take them home and use them as piggy banks. I used those for my centerpieces for my daughters party and they were a great hit. (10/04/2005)

By Rachel

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

I was thinking of doing 3 fairy ones and putting them on a round foam. But I really don't know waht else to do with that.
(10/04/2005)

By Elaine

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Tinkerbell Costume
Making a Tinkerbell Costume
Table Centerpiece
Table Centerpiece Ideas
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🎄