Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

I am look for Tinkerbell centerpieces.

Haydee from Kearny, NJ

Answers:

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

I got a small vase and filled it with silk flower petals (light purple), and put in water and a floating candle. I also added some cheap gift wrapping ribbon in a light green color and tied a bow around the top of the vase. And I found some cute tinkerbell bottlecaps at Michael's ans put them underneath the bow. It came out really cute. And everything I bought was at Michael's on sale. I think the vase was only 1.99. (07/22/2007)

By Izzy

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

I bought the plastic cup of tinker bell at wal-mart for about $.59 and fill them with tissue paper and candies. isn't that what kid's parties all about? (candy) (09/18/2007)

By Anna

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas

Personally, I think that it all depends on what your daughter likes. As for me, my daughter is turning ONE and we are doing her birthday themed with Tink. She is my little fairy, and I think it's a perfect thing to have for her. If I had to make a centerpiece, which I may end up doing, I would probably think of things that go along with fairies: fairy dust, pink, purple, green, pirates (like on Peter Pan), and the list goes on and on. I would then ponder to think of something cool I could make using some of those ideas. An example is the foam stuff that you can use to make floral arrangements (white not green). You could buy that and carve it into fairy wings? Paint them, sprinkle with glitter, and place them in the center of the table on the top of a pink or purple piece of silk, and sprinkle glitter around as well as flower petals. At Hobby Lobby, I found some fairy dust, a wand, and other cute things that I could use for the party... and it all came from the Valentine's DAY section. Just an idea. Well, good luck. (01/14/2008)

By Rachel

Tinkerbell Centerpiece Ideas
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Tinkerbell Costume
Making a Tinkerbell Costume
Table Centerpiece
Table Centerpiece Ideas
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:59:51 PM on 10.0.1.124 in 900 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.