Tips for Using a Candle Warmer

I received a candle warmer and a votive warmer for Christmas. My question is, for the best fragrance, should i shut off the warmer once the candle has turned to liquid, or keep the warmer on and continue to warm the liquid wax for the best fragrance?

Thanks for replies,
P.J. from Delaware

Answers:
Tips for Using a Candle Warmer 01/01/2006
I use leftover wax in my warmer from candles that I have burned down. The cheap ones usually only last for a little while. Earthshine candles work the best for the warmer. They smell so good and you can melt them a bunch of times and it will still smell good. I get them from an outlet store near my house, but I think they have them at some gift shop type stores or websites. These candles are not the best for burning. They have lead in the wicks and I know of a lot of people who have had problems with them staining the walls and cracking votive holders. But for in a warmer, I swear by them. They are worth the money.
By jessiworm
By jessiworm
Tips for Using a Candle Warmer 01/02/2006
I personally would leave the warmer on even after the wax is melted. This will intensify the aroma throw. Just be sure to turn it off when you leave the house.

Marla
Forget-Me-Not Aromas (http://www.forgetmenotaromas.com)

By forgetmenotaromas
Tips for Using a Candle Warmer 03/08/2006
EarthShine candles do NOT have lead in the wicks. It is Zinc, To properly burn any candle you need to trim the wick even while burning that will eliminate any soot that may occur.
By (Guest Post)

Tips for Using a Candle Warmer
Adjust a home's thermostat.
Frugal Tips for Keeping Warm in the Winter
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Warm Plate With Food
Plate Warming Ideas
Growing Amaryllis, Red amaryllis blooms.
Growing Amaryllis
🎉
🎄