I made my own oil diffuser/warmer.
I recycled all of the items I used. This is really cool. Here is a list of the items used.
- an old glass light shade
- an old shot glass
- a child's round plastic mirror that I was about to throw out
- a rope light leftover from Christmas
- a part leftover from a discarded ceiling fan
- a few drops of orange essential oil - my favorite scent ;)
- optional: a couple of pieces of a new sponge
You would put these items together, very simple. Then put however many drops of essential or fragrance oils to suit your scent in the shot glass, and plug in the rope light and enjoy it for hours while the rope light gently heats the oil. Be careful not to go to sleep with the light plugged in.
By Igmommy from Sweetwater, TN
CommentsRead More Comments